In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Beaver Island State park is the perfect venue for a Formula 1 Triathlon.
Swim-Bike-Run then Swim-Bike-Run all over again!
This event also features a super sprint, duathon, and aquabike.
1) team captain registers as the first person on the team
- select relay registration category
- team captain creates the team name and password and pays the entire entry fee.
2) team members register for the race and join the team:
- select 3 person relay registration category
- select the team name from list of already registered teams
- enter the password provided
- complete the registration process with NO payment due
Please note: If team members do NOT select the pre-existing team they are joining, full price will be charged.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.summersizzlertri.com.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.